Christmas at Llys Meddyg
Spend Christmas on the Pembrokeshire coast...Imagine spending Christmas in relaxed and luxurious surroundings, with roaring log fires, mulled wine and mince pies, and knowing that someone else is cooking Christmas Dinner for a change! After all the Christmas feasts, and the occasional festive overindulgence, there are many lovely walks to choose from locally to enjoy the winter landscapes, and stunning views. Leave all the stresses behind you, put your feet up, and enjoy your festive celebrations at Llys Meddyg in a beautiful part of Pembrokeshire. We are also open for Christmas lunch for non-residents. Please see our Christmas Lunch Menu here.
Christmas at Llys Meddyg From £420 per couple sharing a Standard room. Includes:
- arrive from 3pm Christmas Eve to mulled wine and mince pies in front of a roaring log fire
- 5pm optional carols in the Cellar Bar around the piano followed by 3 course Christmas Eve dinner
- midnight mass at St. Mary's Church Newport
- Champagne / Bucks Fizz breakfast on Christmas morning
- Christmas morning service at St. Mary's Church, Newport
- celebratory Christmas lunch
- informal cold buffet on Christmas Day evening
- Boxing day breakfast
Please contact us or call us on 01239 820008 to make a booking.