Llys Meddyg restaurant with rooms, owned and run by Ed and Lou Sykes, opened to the public in May 2003, after a series of updates and renovations.
Llys Meddyg now offers a restaurant, a Cellar Bar, a Kitchen Garden, and VisitWales 4-star and two AA rosettes accommodation.
For more details of the Llys Meddyg story please visit the about us page.
We have a range of high resolution images which can be made available, please contact us for details.
- 2010/11 True Taste of Wales Award – Silver Award for ‘Hotel’
- 2010 Good Food Guide recommended
- 2010 Good Hotel Guide recommended
- Awarded two AA rosettes in 2009
- VisitWales 4-star graded Restaurant with Rooms
If you’d like to find out more about Llys Meddyg, arrange an interview or press visit, please give Lou Sykes a call on 01239 820008, or email us firstname.lastname@example.org