Breakfast is the most important meal of the day: a principle we take seriously at Llys Meddyg
With either a full day ahead of you or a full night behind you, the right breakfast is essential. We like to make it an occasion with freshly squeezed orange juice, plentiful tea or coffee and a very special menu.
- a full Welsh cooked breakfast
- scrambled eggs with our own smoked salmon
- fresh fruit pancakes with yoghurt and honey
- smoked haddock and poached eggs
- a wide range of cereals, muesli, or toast
Breakfast is served in the dining room from 8am until 9.30am Monday to Friday and 8.30am until 10am on Sundays.