Passionate about a fast-paced environment? Have you got a smile that can light up a room and a nurturing nature? You sound just like what we’re looking for!
Be part of the team…
We’re a family business through and through. Family owned, family run and a warm family welcome for everyone that passes through our door. Llys Meddyg is unique (some might even call it quirky), we like to push knowledge, growth and the concept of ‘normal’. Because if everyone was the same, it would be pretty boring right?
If you want to get technical, we’re a restaurant with rooms, but we like to think we’re so much more than that! We’re set on the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path and we like to think of ourselves as a place for people to relax, catch up with friends and explore new tastes and food concepts, whether that’s in our Cellar Bar, Kitchen Garden or Restaurant.
About the role…
At Llys Meddyg, we take pride in all that Pembrokeshire has to offer and that includes our local produce! Our standards are sky high and our aim is to consistently exceed expectations. No ask too big, no task too small; we’re hands-on and people focused, looking after our guests and our colleagues alike. Your main tasks will include…
- You’ll be a key part of the daily running of the front of house and ready to lead by example with a strong flow of communication.
- Supporting the departments with a hands-on approach, you’ll ensure the ultimate satisfaction for our guests through your active involvement in service, in all areas of Llys Meddyg
- You’ll make sure the ambiance and standards of presentation are of the highest standard at all times; handling any complaints during service and beyond with the utmost professionalism, bringing these to resolution swiftly and effectively
- You’ll be a key part of the daily running of the team, present during shift briefings; hosting or co-hosting the daily meetings.
- Supporting the F&B team with the planning and supervision of our daily workload
- You’ll lead by example, facilitating a strong flow of communication throughout F&B, Housekeeping and Front of House.
- Working with the F&B Manager, you’ll be actively involved in the scheduling and implementation of training and development
- Interacting with our guests, always warm, professional, helpful and doing everything you can to exceed their expectations
What we need from you…
- Your attitude and approach are always fresh; no matter how many times an issue has been presented to you, to your guest it’s the first time
- You’ll be an early bird some days and a night owl other, working flexibly during the week and weekends, leading from the front and by example
- You have an eagle eye, nothing gets past you
- You’re highly organised
- You’ll bring a strong people focus and the desire to grow and nurture team members through coaching and training
- You’re highly motivated and possess pride in the little details
- You have a positive “can do” attitude to solving problems in a professional and courteous manner
- You’re a strong team player with great communication skills and an enthusiastic approach
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and above all has fun along the way
What you’ll get from us…
- The chance to work in a friendly, forward thinking company with investment as a priority
- Great benefits – including pension
- Live in accommodation may be available
- The opportunity for growth within the business
- Salary/Benefits Competitive Salary
- Contract type Permanent
- Hours Full Time
- Hours per week 40-45
- Date posted16/03/2021
- Closing date12/05/2021