We REALLY love a good wedding
And over the years we’ve learned how to do weddings well. While Llys Meddyg offers an understated luxury and a wide variety of packages, our friendly and informal approach ensures you’ll have a relaxed and totally memorable day.
With a varied selection of wedding packages to choose from, and a long list of optional extras, you can be assured that you and your wedding plans are always in safe hands.
Please contact us or call us on 01239 820008 to find out more.
from £4750 for TWO DAYS
With this package we are offering full exclusive use of all of Llys Meddyg’s luxurious facilities on your wedding day.Based on our Classic wedding package, you and your guests can live it up all weekend in true style.
- Full board for the wedding party of 16 over two nights; 8 rooms, Friday night supper, light lunch on Saturday, plus breakfasts
- 3 course Wedding Meal for 40 guests
- A glass of Prosecco for each guest on arrival
- ½ bottle of House wine per person
FROM £40 PER HEAD, 4 COURSES
Whether you fancy a barbeque on the beach or a full Italian Banquet, here you can design a wedding to reflect everything you wish for your special day.
- Smoked salmon 3 ways
- Potted local Newport crab with cucumber pickle
- Carpaccio of local welsh black beef with capers and parmesan shavings
- ½ Grilled lobster with hollandaise
- Sirloin steak
- Lamb 3 ways with rosemary oil and vanilla parsnips
- Chefs hand crafted mini dessert selection
From £22.50 per head
This package includes four types of delicious sandwiches, a selection of tantalising cakes, and lashings of tea and coffee. Simple.
- A choice of sandwiches; smoked salmon, chicken and fresh pesto, brie and cranberry, egg, mayo and cress, ham and mustard, or any other filling of your choice
- Homemade scones with jam and clotted cream
- Choice of 3 of the following cakes; lemon drizzle cakes, strawberry tartlets, chocolate brownies, meringues, chocolate profiteroles
- Tea and Coffee
FROM £27.50 PER HEAD, 2 COURSES
The simplicity of the The Kitchen Garden with the garden straight through the doors offers the perfect place to find the attention focussed on the matter at hand.
- Spit-roasted, local pork or lamb, salad selection, home-made bread.
- Sticky toffee pudding, summer pudding or lemon posset
FROM £35 PER HEAD, 3 COURSES
Our attention to detail will only be matched by your own. Our 3 course dinner menu offers the best of local, traditional produce including our own home smoked salmon, a sumptuous roast with seasonal vegetables and a selection of our famed deserts.
Smoked Salmon from Llys Meddyg Smoke Shed
- Roast Preseli Lamb with seasonal vegetables
Chocolate amaretto torte or fresh fruit pavlova
PRICES MAY CHANGE ACCORDING TO MARKET FLUCTUATIONS BUT WILL BE AGREED IN ADVANCE
- Corkage £10 for wine, £15 for prosecco or Champagne
- House wine £18.50/btle, prosecco £28/btle, Champagne £45/btle
- Cocktails from £30/jug (serves 5) x Fruit juice from £5/jug (serves 5)
- Tea & Coffee £2pp x Wedding Cheese Tower with pickles, fruit, crackers from £450 (serves 100+) x Wood-fired pizzas from £10pp (minimum spend £500)
- Linen table clothes (if rustic trestle tables to be covered) £15/per cloth
- Chairs used instead of benches, £1 per chair
Extras that can be supplied locally & paid direct to supplier:
- Photography by Hannah Miles Photography
- Chair covers
- Marquee hire
- Swedish fire candles
- Wedding cake, stand and knife
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
for every wedding booked at Llys Meddyg we ask for a £100 booking fee which will secure your date will include two consultations with our wedding coordinator.
For Saturday weddings/functions where exclusivity applies all bedrooms must be booked for Friday and Saturday nights. We reserve the right to charge our standard rate for any unoccupied bedrooms. Standard booking procedure applies.
For weddings/functions over 50 guests (including extra evening guests), exclusivity fees to apply
Fee for exclusivity (restaurant/dining room and bar to be closed to the public for the day) £500.00 Mon-Thurs, £750.00 Fridays, £1,000.00 Saturdays & Sunday.
All drink and food to be purchased from Llys Meddyg (with the exception of wedding/celebration cake) Corkage rates are £10.00 per bottle of wine and £15.00 per bottle of Prosecco and Champagne.
Functions to finish no later than 12am. However Cellar Bar can open by negotiation and last orders called at 1.30am unless a late bar fee of £250.00 has been pre-arranged.
A deposit of 50% of the estimated total food and drink bill will be charged three months prior to the function. This is 30% refundable up until four weeks before the function.
All breakages must be paid for.
Llys Meddyg reserves the right to charge for any extra person or persons that may turn up.
A non-returnable deposit of £500.00 and a booking fee of £100.00 (total £600.00) to be paid on securing your wedding date.
A charge of £250.00 will apply for holding a civil ceremony.
Third-party contractors must be paid directly by the Bride and Groom or will otherwise be subject to an administration fee.
For Saturday weddings/functions in The Kitchen Garden only. All rooms in the mews must be booked for the Friday and Saturday nights. We reserve the right to charge our standard rate for any unoccupied bedrooms. Standard booking procedure applies.